Issue № 60. February 2017
State-level National Economic Development Management (A Summary of the Round Table Conducted on 26.10.2016)
In 2016 the School of Public Administration conducted a interdisciplinary project, headed by the academician S.Y. Glaziev. The projects aim was to explore the main factors determining the specifics of the national economic development management. On October 26, 2016 as a part of the project, a round table was organized. The topic of the round table was “State-level national economic development management”.
The round table opened with an introductory presentation entitled “Creating responsibility mechanisms as the main condition for improving public administration efficiency” by the Chair of Public Administration Theory and Methodology, advisor to the president of the Russian Federation, academician S.Y. Glaziev.
Other reports were presented by:
– Robert M. Nizhegorodcev, Ph.D., Professor, head of economic dynamics and innovations management, Institute of Public Administration Problems of the RSA: “Public Administration goals in the Russian Federation under the conditions of institutional import substitution”;
– Gennady L. Kupryashin, Ph.D., Professor, Department of Public Administration Theory and Methodology: “Instituional management institutions”;
– Nadezhda V. Makogonova, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Department of Public Administration Theory and Methodology: “State control in the strategic economic management system”;
– Alexandr V. Sidorov, Ph.D., Professor, Chair of Public and Municipal Administration History: “National economic development management: the late Soviet experience”.
Also participated in the discussion:
– Oleg S. Suharev, Ph.D., Professor, department supervisor, RAS Institute of economics: “Effective public administration and information”.
This issue presents the results of the round table discussions of the problems of the public administration institutions which ensure economic growth and the implementation of the modernization strategy.
National economics, effectiveness of public administration, strategic management of economy.
No material published in this journal may be reproduced in print or in electronic form without a link to "E-journal. Public Administrarion".