Yury Y. Petrunin
DSc (Philosophy), Professor, Head of Department of Mathematical Methods and Information Technology in Administration, School of Public Administration, Lomonosov Moscow State University, Russian Federation.
Dr. Petrunin received a DSc degree in Philosophy in 1998. He has been working at the Faculty since 1990, as a professor — since 2000.
Participating in councils, work groups, projects and other boards of editors:
- A member of Dissertation Councils MGU.22.02 of theses defense for the degree of Doctor of Science and PhD (22.00.08 — Sociology of Management) and MGU.08.03 (08.00.05 — Economics and Management of national economy).
- A member of the RAS Scientific Council on AI Methodology and cognitive researches.
- A member of School of Public Administration Academic Senate.
- A member of the Russian Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility Association.
- A member of European Business Ethics Network.
- A deputy editor-in-chief of “Moscow University Bulletin. Series 21. Public Administration”.
- A member of the editorial board of Neyrokomp’yutery: razrabotka, primeneniye (Neurocomputers: development and application).
Dr. Petrunin’s researches focus on econometrics, sociology of management, ethics of public administration, ethics of business and corporative social responsibility, AI and neurocomputing.
119991, Room A-710, Shuvalovskiy building, Lomonosov Moscow State University
(27/4, Lomonosovskiy Avenue); phone: +7 (495) 930-85-71
Copyright © 2015 SPA MSU