“Public Administration. E-journal (Russia)” publishes scholarly articles on theory, methodology and practice of management, results of applied research projects in administration, studies of Russian and foreign administration experience.
The journal covers the following topics:
- Economy and management of national economy
- Economic sociology and demography
- Social structure, social institutions and processes
- Management sociology
- Political institutions, processes and technologies
The journal accepts polemic articles. Opinions expressed by the authors do not represent opinions of publishing organization or the Board of Editors.
Board of Editors will only accept original, previously unpublished articles written in Russian, English, German, French, Spanish and Portuguese.
All articles submitted for publication are first reviewed for compliance with the guidelines. If an article is written according to the journal’s guidelines and its subject falls within the journal’s subject area, the paper undergoes a double blind peer review by two recognized experts on the article’s subject matter and in corresponding fields. The Board of Editors makes a final decision about publication based on two reviews by recognized experts.
Copyright status of articles, published in the journal is determined by the current laws of the Russian Federation. Reproduction of articles online is permitted, but a link to the original source must be provided. Any reproduction in print or on electronic storage devices of materials published in the journal without an express permission from the Board of Editors is forbidden.
The authors are responsible for authenticity of facts, quotes, statistical data, names, geographical denominations and other data provided in the articles, and for using materials not intended for open publication.
“Public Administration. E-journal (Russia)” does not provide monetary compensation or royalties for publications.
Publication is free for all authors, including graduate students.
Manuscript preparation Guidelines:
- Postgraduate students in order to publish their articles must provide their supervisor and Department recommendations. Bachelor’s articles are not accepted.
- The article must be original, previously unpublished and not submitted for publication in any other printed and/or electronic publications (journals and magazines). The journal does not accept articles containing large parts of the author’s previously published works (self-plagiarizing).
- The editorial staff will contact the author via e-mail submitted in the “information about the authors” section of the manuscript. The editorial staff will maintain correspondence only with the author personally, not with deputies, secretaries, assistants etc.
- If the author refuses to make changes to the manuscript requested by the editor or does not respond to the editor for more than 30 days the article is rejected.
- The article must be at least 25 000 symbols.
- The article must be arranged according to the journal’s Guidelines.
- The article must be written in clear language comprehensible not only to specialists, but also to casual readers, which means that special terms and abbreviations should be explained.
To publish an article, the author must submit the following:
- The article prepared according to the journal’s Guidelines
- The supervisor recommendation (for postgraduate students)
- The Department recommendation (for postgraduate students)
- License agreement (agreement for 1 author; agreement for 2 authors; agreement for 3 authors; agreement for 4 authors)
Please note that manuscripts not prepared according to the Guidelines cannot be accepted for publication, and will be rejected without a review of the article’s content!
Articles and the required documents (scans) are accepted via email@example.com. Please include “e-journal” as the letter’s subject.
“Public Administration. E-journal (Russia)” manuscript review process:
- All articles submitted to "Public Administration. E-journal (Russia)” undergo an obligatory review process.
- After the initial review (on correspondence to guidlines) by the editorial staff, deputy editor-in-chief submits the article to two specialists (DSc or PhD) in the appropriate field of study for a review.
- The reviewers are notified that the article is private property of the author and its content is not to be disclosed in any way.
- The review process is double blind (the author does not know the reviewers; the reviewers do not know the author).
- The review process usually takes from 2 to 6 weeks.
- Depending on the results of the review the article may be accepted for publication, rejected, or returned to the author with suggestions for improvement provided by the reviewers.
- The editors send the author a copy of the review or a motivated rejection.
- On request, copies of the review are also submitted to the Ministry of education and science of the Russian Federation.
- If the review contains suggestions for improvement and reworking the article, the reworked article must undergo the review process again.
- The final decision about the publication is made by a vote of the Board of Editors.
- After the Board of Editors accepts an article for publication, the editorial staff informs the author that the manuscript is accepted for publication specifying the time of publication.
- The Board of Editors stores original review papers for five years.