"Public Administration. E-journal (Russia)" was first published online in 2003. It is officially registered with the Federal Agency on Press and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation.
International serial number of the journal is ISSN 2070-1381.
“Public Administration. E-journal (Russia)” is included into RISC (Russian Index of Scientific Citation).
“Public Administration. E-journal (Russia)” is included into the CyberLeninka open e-library, one of the world’s premiere electronic storages for scientific publications and the biggest scientific and educational resource on the Russian Web.
Founding organization: Federal State Budgetary Institution of Higher Professional Education “Lomonosov Moscow State University”.
Publisher: School of Public Administration, Lomonosov Moscow State University.
The goal of “Public Administration. E-journal (Russia)” is to use the possibilities of Internet to promote cutting-edge theoretical and practical developments in public, municipal and corporate administration.
To achieve this goal, we determined the following practical tasks our publication must accomplish:
- To create an open information environment, which will facilitate the communication between the leading experts and young researchers in administrative science;
- To promote international cooperation and the development of an international community of administrative specialists;
- To facilitate the development of an independent school of administrative thought in the MSU and strengthen its connections with professional and education communities;
- To cut down the time necessary for publication of essential up-to-date articles;
- To provide fast and easy access to recently published material on public, municipal and corporate administration.
The journal covers the following topics:
- Economy and management of national economy
- Economic sociology and demography
- Social structure, social institutions and processes
- Management sociology
- Political institutions, processes and technologies.
The journal issues in 2019 have received Digital Object Identifier (DOI):
Issue 71-74 (2019)
Issue 75 (2019)
Issue 76 (2019)